||[Jul. 22nd, 2006|10:23 pm]
I'm just a shopaholic who really needs to unload her stuff! I love fashion, including haute couture, kitsch, Japanese street fashion, subculture styles, and vintage. Needless to say, I've accumulated a lot of junk over the years. My prices are very reasonable. Please feel free to browse! The shop is divided into various categories, all pretty self-explanatory.
I AM LOCATED IN THE US! PAYPAL PAYMENT ONLY!
Please check out my userinfo for my RULES!
Below is my banner if you would like to promote me or swap with me! Just leave a comment below or email me if you would like to swap!
i will only trade for the following items:
- kenzo parfum d'ete
- mac blush in empire
- JEFFREY CAMPBELL SHOES, especially the alexa wedge in black/grey/or white (size 6 or 6.5 for all of these shoes)
- japanese brand items, especially q-pot (and esp. q-pot strawberry resin bracelet)
- putumayo black bunny necklace (or black bunny necklaces in general, show me what you've got)
- vivienne westwood jewelry and bag replicas (or real if you have it), or other designer jewelry, real or replica (dior, chanel, etc., esp. hair accessories)
- chandelier-shaped pendants
- cute suitcases
- cool etsy-type handmade items
- specific back issues of comic art 1, 4-5; dirty found #1; hi-fructose 1-7; lula #1; make issues 6-8; worn issues 1 and 2
- back issues of bust, venus, readymade, selvedge, haute doll, fashion doll quarterly (fdq), the imp, peko peko
- back issues of fashion mags like dazed and confused, pop, lurve, A, self service, purple, V, another magazine, prim
- comic books, art books, fashion books, children's books with illustrations
- criterion collection or out of print dvds
- shade taeyang w/stock
- azone doll clothing (i prefer lolita styles but may be interested in others)
- full re-ment and megahouse sets (just show me what you have)
I really like deer, ballerinas, card suit symbols, red, mushrooms, strawberries, fruit in general, Japanese brands (yeah, i'm a snob/bad person), rhinestones, Star Wars, big purses, mod '60s style (most vintage styles from all periods), post-punk, Marc Jacobs-style stuff, some designer replica items, silver jewelry, grey, flowers, elegant styles a la audrey hepburn/jackie o . . . I don't have pierced ears, I am short but medium/large (roughly size 9/10), with size 6 feet.